How many parties of the Quran
How many parties of the Quran
The Holy Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) as a miracle that confirms the truthfulness of his message and proof of his prophecy.
The last of the heavenly books and their seal was the Qur’an, which combines its rudder with the provisions that regulate the relationship of the Muslim to Allah and other people in various fields.
Transactions, ethics, and ethics was a curriculum by the Muslim in his different affairs, and a systematic constitution for all his life. The following is the definition of the Koran, and mentioned some of its names, and a statement concerning the Sura and his parties in terms of division and number.
Definition of the Holy Quran
The Qur’an is a language
There are many linguistic meanings of the Koran as a result of the difference of scholars in the linguistic root of the word Qur’an, some of them said that the word derives from the evidence; That is to say, he read the water in the basin when it was collected.
He called the Qur’an so that he collected the fence together, or because he collected the benefits and fruits of the heavenly books that preceded him.
Just as some scholars have said that the word Qur’an is a derivative word in the language, some of them said that it is a rigid, non-derivative word.
To this view, Imam Shafi’i and others went.
The Qur’an is a term
The Qur’an is defined in the term as “the miraculous word of God, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by King Jibril (peace be upon him), transmitted by frequency, worshiped by the recitation of the Qur’an, which begins with Surat Al-Fatihah and Sealed”;
It is a miracle that the eloquence of the language of the Koran and the eloquence of its statement was a miracle for the Arabs of the people of eloquence and the statement to come with his ideals or even one Surah like him, and the meaning that he was inspired by God Almighty, that is,
the Holy Quran and its meaning from God Almighty revealed to the Prophet – Ali The Holy Qur’an is frequently transmitted, that is, it has been quoted by many people in such a way that it is impossible for them to agree to lie or to make a mistake.
Names of the Holy Quran
The Holy Quran has several names listed by the verses of the Qur’an itself and mentioned therein.
- The book, as in the words of God Almighty: (حم*وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ) [Hâ. – Mîm.* by the manifest Book (this Qur’ân) that makes things clear.]
- Reminder, As stated in the words of God: (وَهَٰذَا ذِكْرٌ مُّبَارَكٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ ۚ أَفَأَنتُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ) [ And this is a blessed Reminder (the Qur’ân) which We have sent down: will you then (dare to) deny it?]
- Revelation, As stated in the words of Allah Almighty: (وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ) [ And truly, this (the Qur’ân) is a revelation from the Lord of the Alamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists),]
- The criterion, As stated in the words of Allah Almighty: (تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي نَزَّلَ الْفُرْقَانَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ لِيَكُونَ لِلْعَالَمِينَ نَذِيرًا) [ Blessed is He who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur’ân) to His slave (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) that he may be a warner to the Alamîn (mankind and jinn).]
- The Light, as in the words of God Almighty: (يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا) [O mankind! Verily, there has come to you a convincing proof (Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) from your Lord; and We sent down to you a manifest light (this Qur’ân).]
Suras of The Holy Quran
The Holy Quran contains one hundred and fourteen suras, distributed in its thirty parts, and parts of which contain one sura or part of a sura, such as the first and second part of Surat Al-Baqara alone, and the suras of the Koran varies and varies in length and shortness, and in terms of its make-up and civilization.
These suras before the migration are considered a Makiya Surah, and what came down after the migration is considered a civilian regardless of the place and location of his descent, and the Mecca surah is characterized by dealing with the subjects of faith, doctrine, stories of the prophets and former nations, and the verses of confirmation and support and the consolation of the Prophet Prayers and peace – where the speech is common (O mankind!), and the civil fence is characterized by dealing with the different provisions of the worship and transactions and verses of jihad, and where the speech is common (O you who believe!).
Holy Quran Parties
The meaning of the party
- Party language: from the party, (الحاء والزاي والباء) H, Z and B is one true origin of the assembly, and the party group of people, including the words of God: (مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ) [ Of those who split up their religion (i.e. who left the true Islâmic Monotheism), and became sects, (i.e. they invented new things in the religion (Bid’ah), and followed their vain desires), each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.] And the party of the sect and parts of it, and the party of the Koran
- The term “party”: is a term given to a section of the Qur’an, such as the part, which is half the part of the Qur’an, and the parts of the Qur’an are thirty, and therefore its parties are sixty parties.
Number and division of parties
The parties of the Holy Quran are sixty parties. In the first three suras after Al-Fatihah, then the five suras that follow, namely the table, the cattle, the customs, the Anfal, and the repentance, then the seven fences followed by Yunus, Hud, Joseph, Raad, Abraham, the stone, and the bees.
, the next 11 surahs from Walsh Behind to Yassin, then the thirteen Sura, which then from Saaffaat to closets, and then the rest of the wall that followed known Bamufsal s from Surat to people together.
How many parties of the Quran